Full-Time Payroll Manager
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
If you are interested in being part of an organization that truly embraces amazing values including teamwork, courage, respect and fun, you need to read further. . .
Primary Responsibilities for the Payroll Manager may include, but are not limited to:
• Manage multi-site, bi-weekly payroll processing for 1,600 employees
• Develop policies, procedures and operational reports to allow sites to effectively and efficiently manage payroll expense
• Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of employee data input into HRIS, timekeeping and payroll systems and troubleshoot system errors and issues
• Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of staff relating to payroll processing
• Responsible for the preparation and distribution of written and verbal information, including training employees on all payroll matters
• Ensure compliance with Federal, State and local laws, reporting, tax filings and audit requirements
• Track and report employee vacation and sick time accruals
• Manage payroll vendor relationships
• 10+ years of payroll management and supervisory experience
• 4 year college degree
• CPP or MBA strongly preferred
• Experience in a multi-site & multi-state environment (including MA, NY, DC, FL and CA)
• Health club or retail industry experience is a plus
• Experience using ADP Enterprise a plus
• Proven experience in improving processes and directing change
• Model exemplary customer service behaviors by consistently exceeding internal customer service standards and consistently delivering 5 star service
• Demonstrated commitment to accuracy and detail and hands-on work approach
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks/responsibilities
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and thrive under the pressure of time constraints
• Passionate about making a difference in people’s lives
• Ability to promote effective and demonstrate excellence and integrity
• Ability to hold self and staff accountable
• Proficient in Excel
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Applycareers@mp-sportsclub.com
4659 total views, 1 today