Entry-Level Debt Analyst
DEBT ANALYST POSITION AVAILABLE FOR DEBT SETTLEMENT COMPANY
Elite Group Solutions is a debt settlement company that strives to give their clients the financial freedom they’re looking for. We pride ourselves on providing the most outstanding customer service and the best results for settlements in the entire industry.
EGS is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional to join our team as we expand our offices in the San Fernando Valley. Our Debt Analyst works with our clients to educate and counsel them on debt settlement options and the financial assistance our company provides.
- Initiate contact with customers by making an average of 200 inbound/outbound calls daily
- Set realistic expectations with each client and educate them on debt settlement options
- Assist clients in updating their financial information
- Thorough documentation while gathering client information
- Daily follow ups to potential clients
- Must have ability to CLOSE!!!
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong sales and closing skills
- Accurate documentation skills and computer proficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills to provide superior customer service and demonstrate good judgment when responding to inbound/outbound calls
- Self-motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to accomplish daily, weekly, and monthly quotas
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- 1-2 years experience in sales or commission based environment
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Previous experience in debt settlement, collections, financial institutions, or related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
EGS EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Competitive and generous commission structure
- Monthly bonuses
- Hourly wages
- A fun and casual working environment
At EGS, we are committed to fostering a synergetic environment where all employees and clients feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our employees and creates an environment where every employee has the opportunity for growth and to maximize his/her potential. Come join our amazing team!!
Now Hiring for 9:00am-3:00pm shift
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3296 total views, 31 today